Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Peanut, peanut butter and jelly..


First you take the peanuts and you smash 'em and you smash 'em, smash 'em, smash 'em....


Anyone else know that song?

So I was Facebook chatting with my friend today and she mentioned that she hadn't had peanut butter and jelly for a while.  I told her that was what we were having for lunch and said I would post a picture of PB and J in China.  So here it is!


Skippy smooth, strawberry jelly, Skippy crunch and Toly Bread- whole wheat.




Add the raspberry jelly that we got at the Japanese market.

Life is pretty normal here!

3 comments:

Tony Sheep said...

skippy is not four season treasure...hmmm

Wendy said...

Yep, we eat Skippy here in Japan too. Funny, we don't have this brand in Australia where we come from.

joannmski said...

I love seeing the everyday things and how different they are!