* This little guy has very high hopes for his relationship with the cat. The other day, our little guy offered him a toy to play with. However, the cat thinks that our little guy is a plaything...and watches him for wiggling toes and fingers. Keeps us on our toes.
* Elisabeth just got back from the high school Spring trip to Inner Mongolia. They spent the time at Shamineau East. We have been there as a family twice and the camp has a very special place in our heart. We are glad she got to go there again.
* I am trying to teach our little guy to sleep later than 5 AM. Any suggestions?
* We arrive in the US June 6. The first place I am going to drive after not driving for two years....the LA freeways!
* We are looking for a car to use in the STL area from June 29 - July 3/4. E-mail me if you have one.
* Airlines tickets are expensive!! We used to be able to do the St. Louis - San Jose flight for about $250.00. Now ...well, not for $250! Car rentals, gas...oh my!
*The other day I was walking home from a meeting. I was on a busy street and saw the police pulling a few cars over. I think there had been a minor accident. A guy selling pirated cd's went riding by on his bicycle cart and stopped to look at the situation. No fear of arrest or trouble. Different cultural understanding of the law.
* We can buy mango bingsha (ice sand) here for about 50 cents. They are fantastic.
* The amazing thing about finding high school and college friends on Facebook is that they are middle aged. How did that happen?